Information we collect from users:
We do not store any of your billing information in our servers. All information is stored by a third party payment provider who is contractually obligated to keep all data confidential. Your information is encrypted and secured.
Information we collect from our VPN Servers:
We do not collect information on user activity, user IP addresses, user bandwidth usage, or user log-in/log-out times.
What if an authority requests for information related to a customer?
We can’t give information we don’t have, not that we would if we did. We spent many days modifying our system so we don’t even need an email from you, trust us that we have your privacy as our highest priority.
We use Google Analytics to improve the user experience.
Account Sharing & Fair Usage:
We offer an unlimited simultaneous connection to our VPN service from a single paid account, this account is for you only. You must not share this with anyone. Breaking this rule will result in your account being permanently banned and no refund given. Even though we offer an unlimited number of connections, we have a fair usage limit. A single normal user will never reach this limit.
DMCA / Copyright Infringements and Disputes
We take copyright infringement disputes seriously and null route access to all sites and services that provide access to copyrighted material.
All claimed infringement notices should be sent to;
In order to act upon any claimed infringements we require all parts of the following information regarding the copyrighted works;
1. Infringing work:
2. Date/Time of claimed infringement:
3. IP Address of alleged infringer:
4. Protocol of infringement:
5. URL of copyrighted work or BitTorrent tracker URL:
6. Torrent InfoHash (if applicable):
7. Filename of copyrighted work:
You must also include;
8. A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
9. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing and its location on the internet where we are able to access it;
10. Information reasonably sufficient to permit e-VPN to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
11. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
12. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in sections 1 to 12 above:
1. e-VPN shall disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
2.e-VPN Limited shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“user”);
3.e-VPN Limited shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Because we don’t track your activity, we don’t know how much of our service you have used. So we will give you a full refund on all subscriptions within 3 days. If you have any technical problems that prevent you using our service and we cannot resolve the problem we will issue you a full refund period, you must give us 1 week to try to resolve the problem.
Terms & Conditions
- Be billed automatically for your subscription.
- Not hold E-VPN.CO.UK liable for any damages relating to your use of the service or your use of the internet.
- Not use the service for anything illegal. Including but not limited to: distribution of illegal materials such as child porn; hacking; warez; copyright infringement.
- E-VPN.CO.UK the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.