Important, to find your VPN login details please read this FAQ
- Download our custom Open VPN Client for Windows using the link below:
- Open-File Explorer and browse to your Downloads folder, double-click the e-VPN.exe file you have downloaded.
- A window will pop-up, select install.
- Once the program has successfully installed, it will create a shortcut on your desktop. You can also search for E-VPN using windows search.
Launching the program by double-clicking on the shortcut.
- Login in with the username and password you created when signing up.
- Once successfully logged in, click on settings to view the list of custom options available. There will be some options preconfigured.
- Click on the Logo to return to the main menu, now click on the first option to select a protocol and location to connect.
- Choose your preferred protocol(UDP has better performance) and select your desired location and click on connect.