Important, to find your VPN login details please read this FAQ
- Download our custom Open VPN Client for Mac using the link below:
- Open Finder and browse to your Downloads folder, double-click the e-VPN.dmg file you have downloaded.
- A window will pop-up, select and drag E-VPN app to the Applications folder by pressing your mouse button down and release it once the icon is inside the folder.
- Go back to the finder window, select applications and locate the E-VPN app. Double click on the Icon to launch the program.
- Login in with the username and password you created when signing up.
- Once successfully logged in, click on settings to view the list of custom options available. There will be some options preconfigured.
- Click on the Logo to return to the main menu, now click on the first option to select a protocol and location to connect.
- Choose your preferred protocol(UDP has better performance) and select your desired location and click on connect.